1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
2 apples, cored and diced
1 cup celery, diced
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Stir occasionally until they are evenly toasted.
3. Combine apples, celery, nuts, and raisins.
4. Stir together yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours. Serve with a whole wheat tortilla for a complete meal.
Yield: 6 servings
Per serving: 2/3 cup
Total Carbohydrate 19g